Reviews. Ratings. Stories. The "Dick in the Popcorn" trick.

If it's about a movie...or going to a movie...or, Christ, even watching TV...you'll find it here in "Moog's Movie Reviews!"

Monday, March 23, 2009

"I Love You, Man" - Yes...yes I do.

Today I'm reviewing:

I Love You, Man



I'm gonna make this short today.

(that's what Lorena Bobbitt said)


Because I'm typing one-handed...

(and not for the reason I want to...my hand is broken (and not for the reason I wanted to for that, either))

...I'm tired of hunting and pecking.

Now I sound like my wife.

Regardless, we went to see "I Love You, Man" this weekend.

It's about a guy named Peter Klaven (Paul Rudd) who's marrying an uber-hottie (Rashida Jones - a.k.a. the other hot chick Jim was fucking in "The Office").


Peter realizes that - during the wedding planning - that all his friends are guys...and that he has no real guy friends.

Thus, this movie sets him out on this quest.

He inevitably finds himself paired with a guy named Sydney Fife (Jason Segel), and the movie takes off as they begin their newfound friendship.

It's basically a chick flick for guys.

But it's fucking hilarious.

It starts off slow...but picks up in twenty minutes and just keeps going.

Keep an eye out for Jon Favreau who is his regular genius as an asshole.

Granted, it's not as funny as "Forgetting Sarah Marshall," but well worth seeing if you love Paul Rudd and Jason Segel movies.

My Score:

3 Mooge Splats (out of a possible 4)


One more tip:

Don't leave before the credits.

There's another 5 minutes of movie as they roll.

Now, excuse me.

My fucking hand is killing me now.

Hope you appreciate it.

My penis sure doesn't.

Little guy's been lonely.

Moog out.

***********************
Want to be a reviewer? Send me a review!!

Want a movie reviewed? Let me know!

Email me here, or via the link on the right of the page and we'll see what we can do.

***********************
Haven't had enough?

Come swing by and see me at my other blog, Mental Poo.

***********************

6 comments:

Unknown said...

i love paul rudd.

binks said...

I'm not sure how you can top the Vegas hotel room scene from Knocked Up. Paul Rudd at his best.
This is definitely on my must see list.

Narm said...

I just hope it doesn't have that guy from How I Met Your Mother's penis.

Or do I?

Grace said...

toats my goat... or whatever the hell he said.... it was FUNNNNY!!

Anonymous said...

I love this movie! And by the way great review, I really appreciate it!

Cristine said...

Hi! I noticed that my website isn't appearing well just in case you want to read what I think about movies being the movie buff that I also am. Cheers!