Reviews. Ratings. Stories. The "Dick in the Popcorn" trick.

If it's about a movie...or going to a movie...or, Christ, even watching TV...you'll find it here in "Moog's Movie Reviews!"

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Ghost Town - What Is David Duchovny Thinking?!

Today I'm reviewing a movie off my Netflix list:

Ghost Town


Here is the synopsis from IMDB:

"Bertram Pincus (Ricky Gervais) is a man whose people skills leave much to be desired. When Pincus dies unexpectedly, but is miraculously revived after seven minutes, he wakes up to discover that he now has the annoying ability to see ghosts.

Even worse, they all want something from him, particularly Frank Herlihy (Greg Kinnear) who pesters him into breaking up the impending marriage of his widow Gwen (Tea Leoni). That puts Pincus squarely in the middle of a triangle with spirited results."

Blah..blah..blah...

You got my attention at "Tea Leoni."


David Duchovny let this go?

MULDER!!!

I...I no longer believe.

Idiot.


Regarding the movie:

Eh. Not that good.

Ricky Gervais has some good lines in it, but the movie is pretty predictable and forgettable. Greg Kinnear's character is just weird.

I'd say rent it ONLY if there's nothing else on...and you have low expectations.

My Score:

1-1/2 Mooge Splats (out of a possible four)



Excuse me, now.

I have to go do something with this Tea photo...

...anyone know how to Photoshop away this cloth thing she has wrapped around her?

Thanks in advance.

Moog out.

***********************
Want to be a reviewer? Send me a review!!

Want a movie reviewed? Let me know!

Email me here, or via the link on the right of the page and we'll see what we can do.

***********************
Haven't had enough?

Come swing by and see me at my other blog, Mental Poo.

***********************

No comments: