Reviews. Ratings. Stories. The "Dick in the Popcorn" trick.

If it's about a movie...or going to a movie...or, Christ, even watching TV...you'll find it here in "Moog's Movie Reviews!"

Monday, February 23, 2009

Mirrors - Shit's Reflection is Still Shit

Today, from my Netflix list...

...I'm reviewing the Kiefer Sutherland horror/thriller:

Mirrors


Here's my review:

It fucking sucked. Don't see it.

My Score:

1/2 Mooge Splat



Fine.

Small synopsis:

Stupid fucking movie about stupid fucking demons living in fucking mirrors haunting Kiefer Sutherland playing a fucking security guard...

(if Jack Bauer was dead (IMPOSSIBLE!!!) he would be rolling around in his fucking grave right now after this shit)

...and some incoherent thing about reflections and some crazy bitch and OH MY GOD I CAN'T KEEP TALKING ABOUT IT.

This movie has more holes in it than Lindsay Lohan's custom-made lesbian blow-up doll.

Two saving graces of this movie that keep it from getting 0 splats:

1) Kiefer's wife (Amy Carson) who is hot and has enormous boobies which are showcased wonderfully in a stupid fucking scene where she's soaking wet.

Yay!


2) The ending. Not just because it marks the end of the movie (YAY again), but because it's got a decent twist to it.

Otherwise:

Stupid fucking movie.

Moog out.


********************

Haven't had enough?

Come swing by and see me at my other blog, Mental Poo.
***********************

Want to be a reviewer? Send me a review!!

Want a movie reviewed? Let me know!

Email me here, or via the link on the right of the page and we'll see what we can do.

No comments: