Reviews. Ratings. Stories. The "Dick in the Popcorn" trick.

If it's about a movie...or going to a movie...or, Christ, even watching TV...you'll find it here in "Moog's Movie Reviews!"

Monday, December 8, 2008

Zombie Strippers - a Guest Review!!

Hooray!!

A faithful reader has stepped up and answered my call for a review of:

Zombie Strippers


Thanks, Pusher Robot!!

Here goes:

*****************
Moog,

After reading your post regarding the movie Zombie Strippers, I felt it my duty and obligation to immediately put it on my Netflix list and send it right to the top of the queue.


I know what you're thinking:

This is just gonna be a bunch of half naked women parading around for the entire movie jiggling their goodies on screen. Why would I want to see that?

Well ... for exactly that reason.

What? Are you stupid?

Is it my fault that 90% of the movie takes place in a strip club? After all, who am I to judge?

Ok, so here's the deal. If you like "stupid" movies like "Attack of the Killer Tomatoes" you will LOVE this.

Zombie Strippers is a must see if:

a) you like gore and guts
b) you like boobs
c) you like the funny.

Yes, that's right. This movie is FUNNY.

There are all kinds of humorous bits stuck in throughout this movie, including, but not limited to badgers and an undead cat-fight.

My apologies for the brevity of this review but, well, a dozen dead breasts are calling my name and well, we can't keep them waiting now can we?

Personally I have to give this 3 Mooge splats (out of 4) just for entertainment value alone!


At least that's what we'd give it in the old country!

Pusher Robot

************************
Thanks, Pusher!! Awesome review!

(off to rent the movie now)

Go show Pusher some loving. Zombie-Stripper style.

Want to be a reviewer? Send me a review!!

Want a movie reviewed? Let me know!

Email me here, or via the link on the right of the page and we'll see what we can do.

No comments: